Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis among all those who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Self-employed in design, fashion, advertising, film and music industry, architecture, software and games, publishing or radio and photography
- Entrepreneurs (no employees can be sent to the creative industries coworking)
- with company headquarters in Austria
Due to the first come, first served principle, there is no application deadline.
Our desired participants ...
- want to generate inspiration for business models or customer/own projects.
- want to test the marketability of their services and products outside of Austria.
- want to identify new target groups and partners.
- would like to expand their international network.
- know negotiable English or have a practical knowledge of the respective national language.
The application for the Creative Industries Collaboration takes place via the online form below. Applicants will receive feedback by email within three working days of receipt of their application. Upon receipt of an acceptance, the applicants confirm this by email within 48 hours and send the signed conditions of participation as a pdf to Kreativwirtschaft Austria. This fixes the place.
Places from the city of Graz and tech2b
If you are from Graz or the tech2b network, you can apply for places provided by our partners City of Graz and tech2b. This increases your chances of being accepted. Of course, your application will be processed in any case.
Regular short reports
At the end of each month, participants are required to send a short report on the progress of the creative industry coworking to Kreativwirtschaft Austria, including important events and learnings as well as photo material. This enables us to ensure that the cooperation with the coworking spaces and partners is working. The short reports are used for communication purposes.
Participants also have the opportunity to apply for an internationalisation cheque from go-international (50% co-financing): www.go-international.at/foerderungen Reanne Leuning is available to answer any questions at email@example.com. An acceptance for the Creative Industries Coworking does not go hand in hand with a fixed go-international funding.
Your service package at Creative Industries Coworking
- A reserved space in a creative milieu for you, in one of the most creative coworking spaces in the respective city.
- Payment of the rental costs for the coworking space for the desired term (max. 3 months, spaces are only allocated for full months starting on the first of each month). Not included: Rental of additional services of the coworking spaces (rental of sound studios, meeting rooms, etc.) as well as costs for accommodation, travel and insurance.
- Individual support by the respective foreign trade centres within the framework of 8 hours per participant, for example in the form of information talks with the business delegates, networking with institutions and companies in the (creative) economy, help with network activation or advisory sessions.