The "Value Day 2021" is an information and networking event for the C high 3 community and is dedicated to the value of individual creative services.
The concept of value pricing leaves the world of classic hourly rate calculation behind and puts the benefit for customers at the centre of pricing. Especially for the creative industries, value pricing is an exciting and valuable method.
Our C to the power of 3 participants from this year's round will learn details about this from the value pricing expert Paul Sintinger in an interactive key note. Afterwards, the creative professionals can get to know each other in small groups across the federal states and dive into the topic together.
When and where?
Online via Zoom
08:30 till 14:30
- Welcome by Mag. Mariana Kühnel M.A., Deputy Secretary General of the WKÖ
- Welcome & Intro by Gerin Trautenberger, Chairman of Kreativwirtschaft Austria
- Key note from value pricing expert Paul Sintinger
- Plenary phase & work in small group sessions (led by C high 3 coaches)
- Presentation of the results from the small groups and feedback on the results from the value pricing expert
- Summary and closing remarks
Registration is possible via direct invitation.