EIT Culture & Creativity will initially appoint a pool of external experts to support the evaluation and selection process for the open call for proposals for activities to be included as part of the KIC’s business plan for 2024-2025.
The portfolio of proposals to be evaluated covers the thematic areas corresponding to EIT Culture & Creativity Strategic Objectives: Education, Innovation, (Business) Creation, Society and Systems.
Who we are looking for?
- Working proficiency in English
- Advanced university degree
- Match expertise areas outlined in the call
- Skills, professional experience, and expertise linked to the Cultural and Creative Sectors and Industries
- Experience as expert evaluators in other EU Funding programmes (EIT, Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe)
The role of an evaluator under this call is remunerated with a fee of EUR 500 for 1 full day / 250 for 0.5 working days. The fee is inclusive of all taxes payable. The total number of working days necessary for the evaluation task assignment will be detailed in the service agreement.
How to apply?
Find the application form and read all conditions and criteria here: https://lnkd.in/eCV5yAsf
In the Application Form, candidates are requested to submit their CV in Europass format.
Individuals from partner organizations are welcome to apply as well but may not be able to evaluate certain projects due to conflicts of interest later on.
⏰ 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: 𝟯𝟭 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯, 𝟭𝟬 𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗘𝗧
Indicative Timings for evaluation
Timeline and expected evaluation periods in 2023:
- March 31, 2023: Deadline for submitting your expressions of interest to become expert evaluator.
- May/July 2023: evaluation period for first-stage proposals (EOIs) and single stage proposals (Full proposals)
- July/August 2023: evaluation of second-stage proposals (Full proposals)