Who can apply?
StairwAI is looking for low-tech SMEs from any industry to test and validate AI resources to improve their products, services, or value chains focusing on one of the call-specific challenges. The project considers low-tech SMEs as any company that is:
- AI Unaware: It has heard about AI but it is unaware of its applications.
- AI Aware: It is a savvy consumer of AI solutions and is capable of identifying use cases for AI applications.
Applicant SMEs must also be established in:
- The Member States of the European Union and its Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT)
- Associated Countries to H2020
- The United Kingdom
Selected companies will take part in a 6-month program and will receive up to €60,000, that includes:
- €26,000 lump sum: to cover participation expenses
- €10,000 access to hardware providers (vouchers)
- €24,000 access to AI talent mentorship (vouchers)
Apply before 15th of December and get 60.000 EUR and a 6-month support program: https://stairwai.nws.cs.unibo.it/2nd-open-call/