The InnovLab shall support the design, development and/or spread of innovative tools, models or solutions applicable in the audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors. Activities shall support the competitiveness, greening process, cooperation, circulation, visibility, availability, diversity and/or audience across sectors. Such activities shall contain a high potential of replicability in audiovisual and other cultural and creative sectors.
Cross-sectoral cooperation within the creative and/or cultural sectors, including the audiovisual sector is at the heart of the Call. Therefore, applications must clearly demonstrate the extent of the cross-sectoral approach, the conditions for its implementation and the expected benefits for the sectors covered.
Applications should present adequate strategies to ensure more sustainable and more environmentally-respectful industry and to ensure gender balance, inclusion, diversity and representativeness.
A wide spectrum of organizations will be invited to participate, including private and public entities, tech companies and start-ups, audiovisual, cultural and creative organizations. The participation of business incubators and accelerators shall be encouraged, to provide space and time for creative ideas to be shaped.
- Development of innovative creative processes;
- Increased visibility, availability and diversity of European content in the digital age;
- Improved business models and use of data;
- Increased potential audience of European content in the digital age;
- Support greening and circular economy thinking, including innovation for sustainability, inclusion and well-being in line with the priorities of the New European Bauhaus.
Applicants must be from a MEDIA member country.
At least three partner organizations from two different countries must apply together.
The project is funded for a period of 24 months.
Funding quote is 60% of eligible costs.
Apply here until 23 April.
Info to the last years webinars: